- Rodgers | Ancelotti backing | 'Panic buy' | Shirt-swap sinners
- Liverpool star defended by manager after 'tiredgate' backlash
- Dispute | Staff denied factory access | Owner's quit threat
- Groin injury most painful of his career | Farrell fitness test
- Reported illness | Drogba adds to Chelsea injury concerns
- FA charges Warnock for referee criticism
- De Gea: United praise sent shivers down my spine
- Keane: Former United stars are 'like a mafia'
- Wilshere: We had to get ugly | 'Podolski could stay'
- Ronaldo: Real Madrid can make history
- Government keen on Wembley NFL franchise
- But don't ask the Falcons for directions to London...
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Eugenie Bouchard became the first player eliminated from the WTA Finals after being thrashed by Serena Williams
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
La Liga: Ancelotti: Real hungry to repeat
'It's not about the flash stuff,' says Stuart Lancaster. Tom Hamilton reports on the England coach's drive to raise standards
Martin Murray has missed his brother's wedding to prepare for Domenico Spada. The St Helens middleweight tells Inside Boxing about life with Golden Gloves
The trial and sentencing of Oscar Pistorius forces those who witnessed his incredible athletic feats to question themselves all over again, writes Simon Barnes
Adel Taarabt isn't the first player whose weight led to a row with his manager that got heavy. Michael Beattie finds five more
“It's totally unfair and totally wrong. It's suiting people's agendas. Is that right? Of course it's not. But I can't turn the clock back, I'm living in 2014, I can't go back to Downton Abbey!”
On This Day
Was the penalty shootout between Liverpool and Middlesbrough the longest one in professional football?
Which club has provided the Lions with most fly-halves?
Nicolas Colsaerts shot a round of 60 the other day. The reports said it equalled the lowest round on the European Tour - but I thought there was a 59 earlier this year?