There will be tough days ahead but England may have turned a corner. George Dobell assesses the state of the team
Mishits: If ever there was a bizarre reason for signing a footballer, Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis has well and truly topped the lot
Liverpool's summer spending could end up topping the nine-figure mark - but this has been a spree with a difference, writes Richard Jolly
It's uncomfortable that the beauty of James Anderson's cricket comes with a professionalism taken to the limits, says David Hopps
“If it's a question about quality of life, I would say that Sevilla is better than being at Liverpool, that's for sure”
On This Day
Was Rory McIlroy the youngest golfer to win the Open Championship?
The Grand National seems often to be won by a jockey who never wins it again. Who was the last man to win it twice?
Has any football manager ever won the World Cup twice?
- Short-term loan | Mourinho hints at Cech Chelsea exit
- Suarez not 'too good' | Vermaelen could leave Arsenal
- United players taking note | Van Gaal plays Big Brother
- Double signing | 'Don't join!' | Brondby push for Agger
- Sharp's magical silver | Jamieson: I've let down fans
- Suarez date set for ban appeal | 'Too good for Arsenal'
- Campbell aims to emulate Henry | Jenkinson loan
- City on to last signing | Milner ultimatum
- Ben Arfa 'may outstay Pardew' at Newcastle
- Atletico dismiss Cazorla, Torres and Hernandez links
- Garcia sets Firestone alight as Rory keeps in touch
- Woods 'didn't do anything well' in second round
- Tiger paired with Mickelson for PGA Championship
- Johnson must reveal all - McGinley | Quits game
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Sergio Garcia equalled the course record at Firestone to move into the outright lead at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational
© Getty Images
Usain Bolt crosses the line first to see Jamaica through to the final of the men's 4x100m relay
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Football Video: Highlights: Oostende 0-2 Anderlecht