We look back at the best tennis stories of 2013, including Andy Murray ending 77 years of Wimbledon hurt and Rafael Nadal's incredible comeback
What a year it's been for golf fans and players alike. In ESPN's latest Top Tens, Alex Perry counts down the most important shots played in 2013
With Mark Selby making the 100th 147 maximum break in history, Ismail Vedat looks back to the quickest made by Ronnie O'Sullivan
With no major lurking around the corner, appreciate Tiger Woods' 62 at Sherwood Country Club for what it was: a near-flawless round of golf, says Bob Harig
Lewis Hamilton won his 22nd grand prix during 2013. How many Britons have won more?
When did Newport win the unofficial Welsh "championship" with Keith Jarrett creating several club records?
In the first Ashes Test in Brisbane, 32 of the 37 wickets to fall were out caught. Is this some kind of record?
- England require another 284 runs with four wickets remaining
- Stomach pumped | Newcastle pile misery on Moyes
- 'I don't organise my teams this way' | Stoke stun Blues
- Bulgarian certain to leave Fulham in January
- Spaniard wins three-man play-off at Hong Kong Open