- LIVE - Chelsea eye Christmas No.1 with win at Stoke
- Rodgers confident | 'We played better than in 5-1 win'
- Can beat 105-year-old streak | 'Proved doubters wrong'
- February thrashing still on minds | Furious with defence
- Hospitalised boxer vows to get his world title shot
- Newcastle's Sissoko declares undying love for Arsenal
- Herrera assures United that injury is not long-term
- Kane targets 20 goals - and finishing above Arsenal
- Jose: Players must sacrifice | 'Chelsea can win quadruple'
- Golfer hits eighth hole-in-one - 75 years after his first
- Ouch! Skrtel shows off nasty head wounds
- Monday Maul: Focus on the salary cap shambles
- Bath snap up scrum-half Matawalu from Glasgow
- Tipuric snubs big-money move to stay at Ospreys
- Toner commits to Leinster until 2017
- Pietersen's England exile 'ludicrous' | Ballance recalled
- Flintoff out for a duck on Big Bash League debut
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Jonas Gutierrez plays his first game since recovering from cancer in a match between Newcastle and West Ham Under-21s
© Getty Images
Yeovil Town fans queuing to get tickets for the club's FA Cup third-round tie with Manchester United
© Twitter (@holmesy75)
Video / Audio
Premier League: Burley: Wenger, Rodgers have to spend
Darts - and in particular the PDC World Championship at Alexandra Palace - is the best thing about Christmas by a mile, writes Alan Tyers. Here's why...
Alex Ferguson, Ian Botham and Gavin Henson star as ESPN's Rob Bartlett remembers some of the festive period's most memorable moments in sport history
Moving home is supposed to be one of life's most stressful events but Wasps have joined the long list of clubs to do just that. Alex Perry provides a potted history
Everton legend Dixie Dean gets a Christmas makeover, but Jose Mourinho is not impressed. It can only be the latest edition of ESPN's Week in Pictures
On This Day
Was Mark Keyworth the first Swansea player capped by England?
Who won the squash world championship most often - Jahangir Khan or Jansher Khan?
Were the Grays the first brothers to score tries in the same Test for Scotland?