- LIVE - Australian Open | GB's Swan reaches girls' final
- LIVE - India take seventh England wicket in 201 chase
- Burnley loan return | Gerrard manager tip | Sturridge keen
- Break rule | Lampard 'still has season ticket at the Bridge'
- Sources | Facing De Gea battle | Strootman setback
- Transfer Talk: Schuerrle set for Wolfsburg medical
- Sanchez hamstring concern for Arsenal
- Moyes targets Spurs winger Lennon | Kane to extend deal
- Martinez quiet on Berbatov link | Pardew's double swoop
- LIVE - Dubai Desert Classic leaderboard
- Tiger struggles in first tournament of 2015
- Rory: I wouldn't wish legal troubles on anyone
- Serena battling illness ahead of Sharapova final
- Murray defends foul-mouthed outburst | Wins tense affair
- Hewitt says next Australian Open likely his last
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Premier League: The two sides of Costa's game
A win for the Murray-Mauresmo partnership on Sunday would be a significant moment for modern tennis, writes Mark Hodgkinson
Promoter Eddie Hearn tells Inside Boxing how a Mayweather-Pacquaio fight on May 2 would disrupt the British boxing scene
Tales of Prince Harry, Manny Pacquiao and a London fight consortium have Steve Bunce wondering if Bob Arum might have been up to his old tricks
Pietersen's rubbishing of aspiring professionals brings to mind belief of Miss Piggy that "there's no one in the world to compare with moi", writes David Hopps
“Nowadays when you take a player out, it's always made out that he's been dropped - and that's not always the case”
On This Day
I read that Hurricane Fly had a record number of Grade One race wins. Which horse had the previous record?
Which players have won the most singles and doubles titles at the Australian Open?
In light of the death of Jean-Pierre Beltoise, how many other people won just one Grand Prix, as he did?