- Shaw in U-21s | New deal | Rest | Hodgson approach
- Wants to play | Wenger surprised | 'I forgot my match ball!'
- Players told to acknowledge fans | Too soft | Suso op
- May miss circuit but poor race-day weather forecast
- Condition of new deal | Signs until 2020 | Vickery backing
- Costa fit to face Arsenal | Terry admits to more tears
- United players loving Van Gaal regime - Rio | Nani in dark
- Garcia determined to hold onto Strootman | Park role
- Pochettino demanding top-four finish, says Bentaleb
- Arsenal's incredible injury statistics | Analysis
- LIVE - Alfred Dunhill Links Championship leaderboard
- Caddie Williams open to Tiger reunion
- McIlroy crowned PGA Tour Player of the Year
- Both Bellew and Cleverly will get world title shots - Hearn
- WBO to investigate Smith's defeat to Abraham
- Caterham will race in Japan despite bailiff rumours
- Hamilton: Rosberg will be stronger than ever
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
International Football: Clyne and Shelvey called up to England squad
Nicole Cooke's autobiography is an inspirational tale of her struggle to reach the peak of cycling, even against those who should have been on her side, writes Simon Barnes
Danny Welbeck became just the sixth Englishman to score a Champions League hat-trick on Wednesday - but will he turn out more Mike Newell than Michael Owen?
The former England batsman is supremely confident on the cricket field, but off it he is insecure and needs reassurance, says Simon Wilde
ESPN previews the Japanese Grand Prix as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg renew hostilities on a circuit famous for its championship-defining moments
On This Day
Who are the top 10 All Blacks by match appearances?
Lester Piggott won 30 British Classics. Has anyone won more?
Fabrice Santoro appeared in 70 grand slam singles events - is that an overall record?