- Uncertain | Balotelli needs time | Sturridge to miss Real
- Convinced | Wilshere to miss Burnley clash | Ozil recovery
- Warpath | Rooney's return | Di Maria thanks fans
- Beats Dimitrov in Paris | Plays Djokovic in last eight
- Button in 'better place' on future | Unhappy with format
- Moyes 'meets with Sociedad president'
- Hart urges City stars to stand up | Double injury blow
- Torres left Chelsea 'to feel important' | Drogba back to best
- Celtic to appeal Tonev's seven-match ban
- Eto'o 'a gift from the Gods' | Everton strong in defence
- Couples: Task force won't solve Ryder Cup woes
- Westwood hits hole-in-one | CIMB Classic leaderboard
- Colsaerts birdies his way to BMW lead | Leaderboard
- Beale hit with further fine | Williams may miss child's birth
- Burgess ready for Bath challenge | Backed for World Cup
- Bianchi 'hasn't stopped fighting'
- FIA vindicated by cost crisis | Teams in breach of rules
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Golf Video: Colsaerts leads Levy by one in Shanghai
Manuel Pellegrini's shaky side are indebted to their old foes ahead of this weekend's Manchester derby, writes James Dall in Premier League Spotlight
On the 40th anniversary of the Rumble in the Jungle, Steve Bunce takes an alternative look at the famous fight
"The thirst for knowledge has seen coaches break away from the confines of rugby and look to America." Tom Hamilton on the two-way learning process
As Bernie Ecclestone once again looks to crack the US market, the paddock's focus is on the worrying state of Formula One with two fewer teams turning up in Austin
“You tell me how he's not on the Ballon d'Or list. Incredible. He should be fighting Cristiano Ronaldo for it. That's a fact”
On This Day
Vincenzo Nibali's win in the Tour de France this year means he has won all three big Tours - France, Italy and Spain. How many other people have done this?
Diafra Sakho has scored in his first six Premier League matches for West Ham - is this a record?
Watching the sun beat down during a warm Russian GP, it amazed me that they held the Winter Olympics there. Was Sochi the most southerly Winter Games venue ever?