Liverpool owner Fenway Sports Group has apologised "for the distress caused by our ticket pricing plan for the 2016-17 season" and announced ticket prices will be frozen for next season.
- West Brom need penalties to get past Peterborough
- Johnson pleads guilty to 2 child sex charges
- Nestle cuts short sponsorship deal with IAAF
- Cricket to trial red and yellow card system
- UKAD steps in to run drugs tests in Russia
- Lineker: Arsenal 'nicked the wrong scout'
- Mayweather my joker in the pack - Theophane