- Warpath | Rooney's return | Di Maria thanks fans
- Wary | Double injury blow | Pellegrini worry | 'Bigger'
- Beats Dimitrov in Paris | Plays Djokovic in last eight
- Opens up on Mourinho | Drogba back to his best
- Unhappy with format | Button in 'better place' on future
- Rodgers defends signings | Sturridge: Injuries hereditary
- Celtic to appeal Tonev's seven-match ban
- Eto'o 'a gift from the Gods' | Everton strong in defence
- Arsenal sweating on Gibbs fitness
- Redknapp stands by Ferdinand - and Taarabt | Banned
- Burgess ready for Bath challenge | Backed for World Cup
- Manoa starts against All Blacks | Sonny Bill returns
- Bianchi 'hasn't stopped fighting'
- FIA vindicated by cost crisis | Teams in breach of rules
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Novak Djokovic beat Gael Monfils to set up a clash with Andy Murray at the Paris Masters
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
ESPN FC on TV: ESPN FC Extra Time: MLS vs Premier League
On the 40th anniversary of the Rumble in the Jungle, Steve Bunce takes an alternative look at the famous fight
"The thirst for knowledge has seen coaches break away from the confines of rugby and look to America." Tom Hamilton on the two-way learning process
ESPN looks ahead to the third US Grand Prix, but the paddock's focus is on the worrying state of Formula One with two less teams turning up in Austin
On Saturday, New Zealand take on the USA in a match that has been 40 years in the making. Tom Hamilton finds the atmosphere building in Chicago
On This Day
Diafra Sakho has scored in his first six Premier League matches for West Ham - is this a record?
Watching the sun beat down during a warm Russian GP, it amazed me that they held the Winter Olympics there. Was Sochi the most southerly Winter Games venue ever?
Dennis Kimetto recently set a new world record in the marathon. It was in Berlin, where this record often seems to go. Has the London Marathon ever seen a world record?