- Tottenham pay tribute to iconic former captain
- Will never play for another club | Police probe allegations
- Rodgers confident | 'Liverpool can still hunt down City'
- Fit for Ireland clash | Robshaw frustrated in defeat
- Amla and Du Plessis among South African centurions
- Johnson suspended amid police probe
- 'Di Maria will figure it out' | Brown wins red card appeal
- Manchester City should be 'embarrassed' | Title tough
- Palace's Jedinak charged with violent conduct
- FA offer to host FIFA presidency debate at Wembley
- Mertesacker axe could be 'defining moment' | Relief
- Harrington claims first US title in over six years
- PGA Tour refutes claims Tiger has been suspended
- KP wants talks over England return | Sri Lanka dominant
- Pakistan eye quarter-finals after edging past Zimbabwe
- Schumacher's son makes step up from karting
- Bottas quickest but Mercedes ends testing on high
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Premier League: Pulis: It's local bragging rights
Sam Bruce reflects on a rugby tale of two cities, where two key referee decisions at the death impacted dramatically on the results
The tone was set early on in Dublin as a more clinical Ireland made England pay. All is not lost, however, argues Phil Vickery
Squeezing in a 20-minute Wembley celebration before getting back to work is both admirable and typically soulless from Chelsea, writes Alan Tyers
There's a red card farce at Old Trafford while Lionel Messi takes being Barcelona's Superman a bit too seriously - it's Week in Pictures
In the latest edition of Week in Words, tempers flare as Olivier Giroud, Rory McIlroy and Arsene Wenger all feel the strain
On This Day
How many golfers have shot an albatross at the British Open?
Kempton Park and which other course have a race named after Desert Orchid?
How often has a team that lost its opening Championship match gone on to take the title outright?