Liverpool owner Fenway Sports Group has apologised "for the distress caused by our ticket pricing plan for the 2016-17 season" and announced ticket prices will be frozen for next season.
- City to ship Zabaleta, Toure to Inter Milan?
- Johnson pleads guilty to 2 child sex charges
- Lord Coe vows not to accept Nestle decision
- Cricket to trial red and yellow card system
- Aussie doc: Rio water bigger worry than Zika
- Love gets head start on knowing Ryder Cup team
- Aurier: PSG ready for Chelsea UCL test