- LIVE - Follow every point from the Australian Open
- Defends 'stamps' | Rodgers angry | Fabregas fitness fear
- Fly-half picked up 'high-grade medial ligament strain'
- United jealousy | Prime targets only | Fletcher can leave
- Teenager into first slam semi-final | Wawrinka sees of Nishikori
- Transfer Talk: United ready to battle for Bilbao's Laporte
- Arsenal can win anything, says Walcott | Draw Boro
- Bojan to miss rest of season with knee injury
- FA to support Prince Ali's FIFA presidency bid - reports
- City waiting on fate of Toure and Bony at ANC
- Eto'o completes move from Everton to Sampdoria
- Murray wary of Berdych threat | Ousts 'cooked' Kyrgios
- Nadal rejects illness fears after shock Melbourne exit
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Stan Wawrinka let slip a 6-1 lead in the third set tie-break but recovered to reach the semi-finals
© Getty Images
Madison Keys beat Venus Williams for a place in the semi-finals of the Australian Open
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Football Video: Rodgers: Costa has an 'edge' to him
Tales of Prince Harry, Manny Pacquiao and a London fight consortium have Steve Bunce wondering if Bob Arum might have been up to his old tricks
Pietersen produced a great impression of Miss Piggy when he rubbished aspiring professionals, writes David Hopps
Post-match 'wisdom' from Maria Sharapova at the Australian Open makes the case for some strong, silent types, writes Alan Tyers
Vettel and Alonso changing cars and Hamilton's bid for back-to-back titles will be the big talking points in 2015. Nate Saunders looks at what to expect
On This Day
Which players have won the most singles and doubles titles at the Australian Open?
In light of the death of Jean-Pierre Beltoise, how many other people won just one Grand Prix, as he did?
I noticed that Earth Summit won both the English and Scottish Grand Nationals. How many other horses have done this?