- 'But Wenger won't beat my 26 years' | Moyes criticism
- Liverpool warned | 'Earn legendary status' | Real regret
- Kick-start season | Rookie keeper in at the deep end
- Wins only two games in WTA Finals defeat by Halep
- Jose doesn't want striker updates | Remy worry
- United are unbalanced, says Fellaini | Wants more goals
- Even Ronaldo is wary of Anfield roar - Arbeloa | No boos
- Kompany: Why ban City fans in Moscow?
- FA to investigate Jerome racism claim
- Keane: Mind games are easy with squad worth £300m
- Fernandes calls for peace | Tonsillitis claim | Taarabt reply
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Champions League: Spirit pleases Enrique
The trial and sentencing of Oscar Pistorius forces those who witnessed his incredible athletic feats to question themselves all over again, writes Simon Barnes
Beating Real Madrid at Anfield in 2009 was another trick of the light from Rafa Benitez's Liverpool as Hicks and Gillett brought the club to the brink, writes Rory Smith
Thirteen consecutive knockouts in world title fights has Gennady Golovkin in esteemed company, writes Steve Bunce
Adel Taarabt isn't the first player whose weight led to a row with his manager that got heavy. Michael Beattie finds five more
“Now we have to play against Chelsea. In the Netherlands they say that is another cookie, I don't know if in English it is like that. It is another biscuit”
On This Day
Which club has provided the Lions with most fly-halves?
Nicolas Colsaerts shot a round of 60 the other day. The reports said it equalled the lowest round on the European Tour - but I thought there was a 59 earlier this year?
Leicestershire finished bottom of the County Championship in 2014, and didn't win a match for the second year running. Has any team been this bad before?