United's slump may not even have reached rock bottom yet but there is one consolation, writes Iain Macintosh
With four months of the year to go, Steve Bunce picks the stand-out stories boxing fans can still look forward to in 2014
Liverpool are a team in transition and have a long way to go to match the impressive and stable Manchester City, reports John Brewin
Sean Foley has become fodder for a multitude of critics as Woods failed to regain form, but the coach is not to blame, writes Bob Harig
On This Day
Mahela Jayawardene made half-centuries in his first and last Test innings. How many other people have done this?
So the All Blacks lost their chance of establishing a world record winning Test run, but what's the world record for an unbeaten Test run?
Gary Ballance scored 503 runs in the series against India. Was this a record for England?
- Claim | United spend £59.7m | LVG could ditch system
- Warning | Players 'did their best' | MK Dons win 4-0
- Former Chelsea striker excited to play for Martinez
- Easy win | Watson crashes | 15-year-old beats seed
- No investigation | Trust difficult - Lewis | Nico swipe
- Celtic knocked out of Europe twice in a month
- Podolski staying | Giroud injury 'sad' | Campbell ready
- Balotelli will be 'trouble' jokes Rodgers | Origi pledge
- Lampard retires from international football
- Hull sign Tottenham's Dawson on three-year deal
- Spurs close in on Sevilla centre-back Fazio
- Palace job is no joke for Inbetweeners star
- Murray to consult nutritionist over cramp
- Ferrer and Isner safely through at Flushing Meadows
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
ESPN FC on TV: Can Liverpool finish among the Top 4?