We take a look back at the best football stories of 2013 including Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement and Gareth Bale's world record move to Real Madrid
ESPN takes a look back at 2013 in what was an unforgettable year in cricket, which could end up seeing England both winning and losing the Ashes...
With the next 147 maximum break set to be the 100th in history, Ismail Vedat looks back to the quickest made by Ronnie O'Sullivan
Kate Walker takes a look at the Grands Prix that have dropped off from the 2014 Formula One calendar, and fears for Mexico and Korea...
The WRU recently awarded President's caps to players who took part in Victory internationals in 1945-6 and internationals against overseas sides in the 1960s and 1970s. Why weren't caps given at the time?
Which driver is credited with setting the fastest lap in his only ever Grand Prix?
Radek Stepanek clinched the Davis Cup by winning the deciding rubber in the final for the second year running. Has anyone ever done this before?
- Hodgson backing England for glory in Brazil ahead of draw
- Denies claim | Jagielka sorry | United feared Ferguson exit
- Wants stay | Can emulate Kenny | Catching Messi, Ronaldo
- Clarke, Haddin tons put Australia in command | Scorecard
- 'Permanent solution' | Welsh rugby on brink of civil war