Chris Eubank, the dad, was an exceptional fighter, his son, Chris Eubank, says. It's nice to have the fight family back, writes Steve Bunce
How will Serena Williams fare in her first competitive action since her bizarre exit from Wimbledon? Be prepared for anything, writes Jim Caple
The odds Woods can produce two straight performances to get into the FedEx Playoffs and Ryder Cup look remote, writes Kevin Maguire
Jose Mourinho's attention is a sign United may have some of their mojo back under Louis van Gaal, but more signings are needed writes John Brewin
On This Day
With Sebastian Vettel yet to win this season, how often has the reigning F1 world champion failed to win a race the following year?
Has anyone ever won the Open Championship by improving his score in each round?
Gary Player won his first Open in 1959, and his last in 1974. Is this the longest span as an Open winner?
- Long struggle | Shaw mistake | Defenders a priority
- Gerrard candid about slip | 'We can win the title'
- Backs former team-mate to replace retiring Gerrard
- India 323-8 and 246 behind | Jadeja can appeal verdict
- January 24 date mooted for Las Vegas fight
- Southampton facing Schneiderlin row
- Vidal staying, says Juve manager | Di Maria tracked
- Mourinho 'may have to sell Cech' | Wants Modric
- Barkley signs Everton extension | Bony available
- Dzeko in talks over new City deal | Jovetic: I'll repay faith
- McIlroy ready to 'move forward' after Open win
- Langer tells McGinley: Take me to the Ryder Cup!
- England gymnasts soar to gold as Turner crashes out
- Teenage weightlifter suspended after failing drugs test
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Darren Fletcher celebrates with Ashley Young, Javier Hernandez and Wilfried Zaha after scoring the winning penalty
© Getty Images
Nemanja Vidic came face to face with his old team-mates - including Danny Welbeck - for the first time
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
International Football: Man United edge out Inter Milan on penalties