No doubt Liverpool will be affected by Luis Suarez's sale. However, David Usher explains why the club won't mimic Tottenham's failure to replace Gareth Bale
No doubt Alexis Sanchez will be a sublime addition to Arsene Wenger's squad - but he is only part of the solution if they are to mount a serious title challenge, writes James Dall
Fury and Chisora was talked about for months but now it is just another entry on the long list of boxing's disappointments, writes Steve Bunce
Without a major since 2008, Tiger Woods faces a tough task trying to contain Rory McIlroy as he continues to chase Jack Nicklaus' record, writes Farrell Evans
On This Day
What are the Test records for England's coaches?
I spotted that Ernie Els shot four sub-70 rounds in the 2004 Open, but didn't win it. Has this happened to anyone else?
When and why did "footballs" take their distinctive oval and round shapes?
- Queen opens games at a jaunty opening ceremony
- Staff key | 'Dreadful tour' | Cash pledge | Rooney keen
- Vieira withdraws Under-21 team | Negredo blow
- Israeli side attacked near end of match in Austria
- Nine-dart finish as champion shows his best form
- Suarez 'treated like a murderer'
- 'Average Costa saved by nasty streak'
- Sunderland confident of Borini deal
- Carroll injury raises concerns
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
ESPN FC on TV: Man City's transfer plans remain questionable