- British No.1 beats Berdych in four sets | CourtCast
- Top ranked pair into Australian Open final in Melbourne
- Prepared to wait | Season ticket shambles | Bale shun
- Defence | Hazard out to spoil Lampard's return | Ban
- Eager to conclude sale next month despite investigation
- Transfer Talk: United to make Hummels bid
- Kane set to extend Spurs deal | Relishing Chelsea final
- Torres scores again but Atletico lose cool against Barca
- Arsenal complete signing of Gabriel | Arteta's new deal
- Mohammad Amir allowed to return to domestic cricket
- Lee ends competitive career in the most dramatic fashion
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Tennis Video: Bolelli delighted to make men's doubles final
Tales of Prince Harry, Manny Pacquiao and a London fight consortium have Steve Bunce wondering if Bob Arum might have been up to his old tricks
Pietersen's rubbishing of aspiring professionals brings to mind belief of Miss Piggy that "there's no one in the world to compare with moi", writes David Hopps
Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer may be out, but the stats say Tomas Berdych will make life tough for Andy Murray
Vettel and Alonso changing cars and Hamilton's bid for back-to-back titles will be the big talking points in 2015. Nate Saunders looks at what to expect
On This Day
Which players have won the most singles and doubles titles at the Australian Open?
In light of the death of Jean-Pierre Beltoise, how many other people won just one Grand Prix, as he did?
I noticed that Earth Summit won both the English and Scottish Grand Nationals. How many other horses have done this?