- Drogba urges respect for midfielder | 'We needed Costa'
- Champions League return | Di Maria persuaded | Terror
- Rodgers | 'Balotelli loves to prove people wrong' | Injuries
- Davis Cup | Had wanted Scottish independence
- Could still require surgery | Wenger's Ronaldo regret
- Pochettino unhappy with Belgrade banner | Spurs draw
- Everton put four past Wolfsburg on return to Europe
- FA chairman Dyke to return £16,400 'gift' watch
- Cardiff confirm Solskjaer departure | Fulham sack Magath
- R&A votes to accept female members
- Europe's Ryder Cup charges struggle in Wales
- Colsaerts makes Tour history with record 447-yard drive
- Mixed response to salary cap changes
- Australia keen to host Lions in 2017
- One year to go: The must-watch World Cup matches
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Rory McIlroy laughs as Mayor of London Boris Johnson hits a golf ball during a Santander promotional event
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Champions League: De Boer: We can play much better
Eric Cantona used to give Manchester United swagger but they are searching for authority now and, writes Simon Barnes, it's the season's compelling plot
St Andrews' clubhouse has a welcoming facade for women, symbolically at least, now the R&A have voted for historic change, writes Bob Harig
Danny Welbeck's wastefulness for Arsenal should surprise no-one but the indications are he will come good, James McNicholas writes
Inside Boxing: Promoter Kalle Sauerland discusses the big fight at Wembley on Saturday and what the future holds for his stable of fighters
“I can't wait to see him, my partner in crime. It is a pity that I came back and he's not here any more, but I will be happy to see him”
On This Day
When was the last time a men's grand slam singles final didn't contain any of the "big four"? And was Kei Nishikori really the first finalist from Asia?
Is Julian Savea's record of try-scoring the best over 25 Tests?
Which course stages the most Group One races, and which the least?