Moussa Sissoko and Jonas Gutierrez scored the all-important goals as Newcastle beat West Ham to secure Premier League safety. Meanwhile, Hull, who drew 0-0 against 10-man Manchester United, have been relegated.
- Falcao out at Man Utd, returns to Monaco
- Chelsea see off Sunderland as Drogba bids farewell
- Fellaini red unbelievably stupid - LVG
- Liverpool lose 6-1 at Stoke as Gerrard scores in final game
- Allardyce leaves West Ham to take break
- Federer angry about selfie-seeking fan on court
- Record-breaking An storms to Wentworth title