In ESPN's latest edition of Week in Pictures, two of tennis' biggest stars get involved in the 'selfie' craze, and football's newest goal celebration
"At the crux of this England team is a lack of fear, they are not afraid to throw playbooks out of the window." Tom Hamilton reports from Twickenham
Jose Mourinho has protested too much and Brendan Rodgers hasn't been much better. Alex Perry explains why the words of the Chelsea and Liverpool managers have more than a hint of weasel
Tiger Woods' first shot of Sunday's final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship was not his best. And as it turned out, it also wasn't his worst shot
Have any of the Home Unions ever recorded back-to-back wins against the All Blacks?
Why are there five majors in women's golf?
How many tennis players have completed three legs of the Grand Slam but lost in the final of the fourth one?
- Premier League 'possibility' | Mata: I'm not a winger
- Chelsea manager deflects criticism | Cole support for Shaw
- Arsenal striker: Time to move on | Ozil challenged by Wenger
- Challenger insists he was robbed in the first fight
- Gallagher continues the skiing medal rush for Team GB