Brendan Rodgers has spoken of being "incredibly disappointed" to be sacked by Liverpool after three years as manager at Anfield but thanked the club's owners, players and fans.
- FA hits Mourinho with misconduct charge
- Gatland plots changes for Australia showdown
- Tumour forces Castrogiovanni out of World Cup
- Bedene dumped out of China Open
- Australia's Hooper cited for alleged act of foul play
- Chelsea voice 'full support' for Mourinho
- Nishikori rallies to foil teen Coric in Japan Open