Jamie Murray has told ESPN of the risk when playing alongside his brother Andy in Saturday's doubles rubber that he will become "too caught up in the whole fervour" of the Davis Cup final.
- Transfer Talk: Chelsea want Shakhtar's Alex Teixeira
- Mourinho wants more from Diego Costa
- Wickets continue to tumble in first day-night Test
- Twitter reacts to Nathan Lyon DRS controversy
- Jones 3 up on Spieth at Aussie Open
- Guardiola cancels Bayern news conference
- Pellegrini plays down Messi to City reports