- Could be out after 10 months following Steenkamp killing
- Herrera doubt | 'Arrogant' Van Gaal | 'Drunk on praise'
- LIVE - Follow live updates from an empty Arena Khimki
- Groin injury | Jones omitted from Wales squad
- Wolff's aim | Brawn probes crash | Executives suspended
- Keane: Mind games are easy with £300m
- A lot of things aren't right at Liverpool, says Lovren
- Booing Ronaldo will do nothing, warns Ancelotti
- Taarabt slim because of tonsillitis - Harry | Gone too far
- Shaw insists United are yet to see the best of him
- 'Hell will freeze before I join Spurs' | Walcott a 'dream'
- Wozniacki digs deep to stun Sharapova
- RTF president told to apologise for 'Williams brothers' jibe
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Athletics: Pistorius given five years in prison
The trial and sentencing of Oscar Pistorius forces those who witnessed his incredible athletic feats to question themselves all over again, writes Simon Barnes
Thirteen consecutive knockouts in world title fights has Gennady Golovkin in esteemed company, writes Steve Bunce
In the blink of an eye, a winger can go from hero to villain. ESPNscrum's Hugh Godwin talks to Zac Guildford and David Strettle about life on the flank
The gap between Mario Balotelli's ability and his application must be unique, writes Miguel Delaney, but patience is the key
“Now we have to play against Chelsea. In the Netherlands they say that is another cookie, I don't know if in English it is like that. It is another biscuit”
On This Day
Nicolas Colsaerts shot a round of 60 the other day. The reports said it equalled the lowest round on the European Tour - but I thought there was a 59 earlier this year?
Leicestershire finished bottom of the County Championship in 2014, and didn't win a match for the second year running. Has any team been this bad before?
Do you have a list of current head coaches for ALL the teams in next year's Rugby World Cup?