- Decision Saturday | 'Spit at me and you'll need a straw'
- 'Not Gerrard' | Suarez adored | Balotelli help | Court case
- Beats Isner in five sets | Murray enjoys comfortable win
- Hamstring injury | Ozil has to prove a point, says Wenger
- On way to European Indoor pentathlon gold in Prague
- Hodgson: Kane call-up a matter of space | Bentaleb deal
- Rooney targeting boyhood ambition of FA Cup glory
- Carlton Cole accepts FA charge over controversial tweet
- Scholes changes tune on management and eyes Oldham
- LVG would take top four over FA Cup | Defends Wenger
- Ibrahimovic wants to play on into his forties
- Anderson wants England to show 'mongrel aggression'
- Dhoni sees off first scare of campaign
- Joseph urges England to keep attacking guns firing
- World-class Sexton just as good as Carter, says Payne
- Hansen hits out at Six Nations caution | Shake-up
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
James Ward came from two sets down to beat John Isner and give Great Britain a 2-0 lead against the United States
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Premier League: Van Gaal angered by Giggs rift rumours
Ireland have the world sitting up and taking notice - and rugby's structure in Europe will aid their Rugby World Cup bid, writes John Mitchell
Where does Italy's win over Scotland rank among their successes in the Six Nations? Scrum Sevens investigates
Simon Barnes claims the Evans-Cisse spitting spat revealed glaring flaws in the game's approach to refereeing
Paul Butler could have carved out a career alongside his heroes at Anfield but, he tells Inside Boxing, nothing can be as good as winning boxing titles
After the midfielder twisted his ankle celebrating Chelsea's League Cup win, ESPN runs down some of the game's most ludicrous injuries
“If it happened to me and someone spat at my face or towards me then I think he'd be eating his supper through a straw that night”
On This Day
Where does Anthony Davidson's record of 24 Grands Prix without a point rank him?
Is there still a rugby league county championship?
Who was the 100th man to win a world championship Grand Prix?