- Backed to get it right | Valdes contract | De Gea coy
- Robben backs Mourinho hat-trick | Costa illness
- Rodgers | 'Panic buy' | Police probe | Shirt-swap sinners
- Brands Briton a 'lil girl' after Faldo and Watson jibes
- Spurns Saracens' advances to stay with Coventry-bound club
- 'We must learn to win without Sturridge' | Defends Sterling | 'We can win at Real'
- Lamela hits stunner as Kane lets in howler | Spurs win 5-1
- Everton battle for point in Lille | Police disperse fans
- Keane: Former United stars 'like a mafia' | Giggs record
- Mertesacker: Arsenal lacking confidence | 'We got ugly'
- FA charges Warnock for referee criticism
- Murray eases past Fognini in Valencia
- Federer fights back to reach Swiss quarter-finals
- Serena bounces back | Receives apology over jibe
- Government keen on Wembley NFL franchise
- But don't ask the Falcons for directions to London...
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Harry Kane ended the night with the match ball - and Hugo Lloris' jersey after the Spurs goalkeeper was sent off late on
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
ESPN FC on TV: ESPN FC Extra Time: Is Holden returning to MLS?
ESPN rewinds to the incident at Old Trafford 10 years ago that became known as both Pizzagate and the Battle of the Buffet
'It's not about the flash stuff,' says Stuart Lancaster. Tom Hamilton reports on the England coach's drive to raise standards
Martin Murray has missed his brother's wedding to prepare for Domenico Spada. The St Helens middleweight tells Inside Boxing about life with Golden Gloves
The trial and sentencing of Oscar Pistorius forces those who witnessed his incredible athletic feats to question themselves all over again, writes Simon Barnes
On This Day
Was the penalty shootout between Liverpool and Middlesbrough the longest one in professional football?
Which club has provided the Lions with most fly-halves?
Nicolas Colsaerts shot a round of 60 the other day. The reports said it equalled the lowest round on the European Tour - but I thought there was a 59 earlier this year?