Jose Mourinho has played down a half-time argument with Diego Costa during Chelsea's Champions League victory at Maccabi Tel-Aviv, saying that the pair had a "kiss and cuddle" to make up.
- Lord Coe faces calls for 2021 investigation
- Pound promises 'wow factor' in new WADA report
- Murray warns fans to take security advice
- Man United, PSG ramp up Ronaldo pursuit
- Gerrard eager to train with Liverpool's Klopp
- Liverpool to face tribunal over Ings fee
- Who will be in Eddie Jones' England backroom staff?