- No Chelsea complacency | Dismisses £200m Messi deal
- No fears | Mignolet 'will pull through' | Wenger comparison
- Angry | Wenger backing | Sanchez our Suarez - Ramsey
- Hughes' friends | Freak injury | Hit by bouncer | Obituary
- Victory | 'I was nervous' | Two banned from Twickenham
- Rojo fit but United wait on Shaw injury | 'Killer instinct'
- Aguero can be world's best, says Pellegrini
- Villa job 'too much' for departing Keane | Pele 'doing fine'
- UEFA opens disciplinary proceedings against Spurs
- Henry: I want to help Arsenal win Champions League
- Preview: England-Australia | Wales face defining test
- Ireland legend Jack Kyle dies | 'Greatest fly-half of them all'
- Talking almost over for Fury and Chisora
- Eubank Sr determined to see success run in family
- Hollywood actor floors opponent twice on ring return
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
International Football: FIFPro announce midfielders shortlist
Stuart Lancaster has made an error of judgement in picking Billy Twelvetrees to face Australia on Saturday, says Phil Vickery
Chris Wilkinson weighs up Andy Murray's decision to overhaul his coaching staff and challenges the British star to raise his game
Brendan Rodgers needs to fix Liverpool but looks increasingly desperate, writes James Dall in the Premier League spotlight
Phillip Hughes' death reminds us that sport is dangerous and the pursuit of sporting excellence calls on large reserves of courage, writes Simon Barnes
“A few months ago, I was manager of year and now I'm favourite to get the sack. It's part and parcel of this wonderful life of working in football. It's short-termism”
On This Day
Apparently someone was voted 'Comeback Player of the Year' on the American golf tour two years running. How is this possible?
How many F1 champions have won the Le Mans 24 Hour race?
Is it true that Kenny Dalglish is the only player to score 100 goals in the Scottish and English Football Leagues?