Jose Mourinho's attention is a sign United may have some of their mojo back under Louis van Gaal, but more signings are needed writes John Brewin
Arsenal have excited fans by signing Alexis Sanchez, but Arsene Wenger would be making a mistake by not signing a new midfield anchorman writes John Cross
Impossible gymnastics moves, dancing teacakes and levitating UFC fighters? It can only be the latest edition of ESPN's Week in Pictures
From Lewis Hamilton's insubordination to Daniel Ricciardo's thrilling victory, there were plenty of talking points at the Hungaroring
“I've not eaten properly for the last two days and I've been living off porridge. I'm not really a porridge fan”
On This Day
Has anyone ever won the Open Championship by improving his score in each round?
Gary Player won his first Open in 1959, and his last in 1974. Is this the longest span as an Open winner?
Further to the last-wicket record by Joe Root and Jimmy Anderson in the first Test against India, what's the best stand by a No.10 and No.11?
- Wideman | Van Gaal's strength | Rafael injury blow
- Failed medical 'impossible' | Suarez mantle | No panic
- World Cup hangover | Chambers signs | 'A gamble'
- Says striker's 'strong' personality key in dressing room
- Declare on 569, Anderson strikes early | Scorecard
- I'd still be at United under Giggs, says Ferdinand
- Vertonghen: I'm staying | Spurs' Griezmann blow
- Pellegrini: Jovetic will prove his quality
- McIlroy's Open-winning ball put up for auction
- McGinley to miss USPGA Championship
- Langer tears up record books to win Senior Open
- Tour star Thomas signs new deal with Team Sky
- Nibali clinches Tour victory | Froome 'sad'
- Vos makes history on the Champs-Elysees
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Premier League: Chambers the latest to exit Southampton