- Galatasaray thrashed | 'I forgot my hat-trick match ball!'
- Loss | Gerrard slams defending | Mario 'needs to do more'
- Lancaster and backroom team pen deals | Vickery backing
- Club versus country conflict | Jose sets Chelsea challenge
- 12 years of pain | Analysis | 'Strange' | Cole hailed
- Rodgers on Sturridge collision course | Gerrard future
- Totti: City tweet brought me luck | Scholes and Rio critical
- Nani in the dark over United future | Herrera injury woe
- Both Bellew and Cleverly will get world title shots - Hearn
- WBO to investigate Smith's defeat to Abraham
- Caterham will race in Japan despite bailiff rumours
- Button made to wait on new deal
- Ferrari feels better than ever - Raikkonen
- De Silvestro's F1 dream in jeopardy
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
Video / Audio
Premier League: Arsenal most injury-proned Premier League club-1
As Arsene Wenger celebrates his 18th anniversary as Arsenal manager, John Cross details 18 ways the Frenchman has revolutionised English football
In the latest instalment of Inside Boxing, Eddie Chambers explains why Tyson Fury is the man to dethrone Wladimir Klitschko
"If England flounder in the next World Cup the knives will be out - six-year contract or not." Tom Hamilton on the new contract for the England coaches
Newcastle's Alan Pardew is just the latest anti-hero in a cycle of hiring and firing that keeps the football public - and its reporters - enthralled, writes Simon Barnes
On This Day
Lester Piggott won 30 British Classics. Has anyone won more?
Fabrice Santoro appeared in 70 grand slam singles events - is that an overall record?
What can you tell me about Waterloo RFC?