- Roma star becomes oldest ever Champions League scorer
- Header wins it | Terry 'very proud' after 100th appearance
- In charge for Swansea trip | Vows to fight on
- Fractured rib | LVG methods | Rooney 'stupid' | 'We'll cope'
- Comes from set down as Nadal wins on return
- PSG edge Barcelona in Champions League thriller
- Jose is the 'Happy One' | Cole exit amicable
- Wenger: Giroud's two-year deal 'done' | Wilshere boost
- Mignolet shrugs off increasing pressure
- Former England prop Sheridan forced to retire
- Corbisiero to miss autumn internationals | Parling also out
- Westwood: I want Faldo's Ryder Cup record
- I wouldn't be afraid of US backlash - Clarke
- McDowell calls for thawing | Rory: I'm no king-maker
- Hamilton determined for 'straight fight' with Rosberg
- Alonso: Ferrari will beat Williams
- Latest Photos
- Latest Galleries
John Terry applauds the visiting support after making his 100th Champions League appearance
© Getty Images
Video / Audio
Champions League: Pellegrini: Attack the problem, not defence
Newcastle's Alan Pardew is just the latest anti-hero in a cycle of hiring and firing that keeps the football public - and its reporters - enthralled, writes Simon Barnes
British legends of the ring return to the Pedro club in the heart of London's East End and Steve Bunce finds it is still giving fighters the right sort of grounding
With the deadline for World Cup ticket applications now over, Tom May outlines his hopes, gripes and wishes for next year's global gathering
With Andy Murray back in the top 10 after wining his first title in 15 months, ESPN's Chris Wilkinson says it's time he kicks on to qualify for the World Tour finals
On This Day
Fabrice Santoro appeared in 70 grand slam singles events - is that an overall record?
What can you tell me about Waterloo RFC?
Which driver has won the most F1 Grands Prix without having won the championship?